Vagalume is a GTK+-based Last.fm client. Although it works on standard
PCs, it is specially designed to work in the Maemo platform, the one
used by some Nokia devices such as the 770, N800, N810 and N900.
Its main features are:
* It plays Last.fm radio streams (using the v2.0 API)
* It supports Libre.fm and other compatible servers
* Support for different radio stations (personal, neighbours, loved tracks,
..., or any lastfm:// URL)
* It supports marking tracks as loved or banned
* It can tag artists, tracks and albums
* It can send recommendations to other users
* It can add tracks to your playlist
* It can download free tracks to your hard disk
* It scrobbles tracks so they appear in your Last.fm webpage
(this can be disabled at runtime).
* It sends Now Playing information following the Audioscrobbler
Realtime Submission Protocol v1.2.
* Supports discovery mode
* Remote control
* Gettext support (translated into many languages)