by Sérgio Basto (2017-01-05):
- Fix el-round.sh typo
- Not include rpmfusion-buildsys-epel-template
This template may will be need when we got back kmod building, we will need
a special repo with new kernels until have something like it, we dont need this
template, buildsys_override repos for each branch is in
rpmfusion-free-epel-template and rpmfusion-nonfree-epel-template, also add
configure: cost=2000 like in other cases of koji configurations.
- Print and remove obsoleted .cfg files.
- Enable gpgkeys
- Switch to metalink over https
- Organization: move all .cfg files to etc/mock directory
- Organization: Move templates not in use to not_in_use directory
- Update *.spec.in files according new locations of files.
- Clean trailings whitespaces.
- Clean up/modernize spec file, use /builddir/build/BUILDROOT/mock-rpmfusion-nonfree-25.2-1.fc26.noarch macro
- Also run ./round.sh and ./el-round.sh with make